CANDLE CARE TIPS
Here are a few candle care tips from us to you:
- The first time you burn our candles, it’s important to allow it to burn for 2-3 hours to create a full “melt pool” that reaches the edge of the container. This will also prevent tunneling and create an even burn for the duration of the candle's 'life'.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before each burn to promote an even burn, steady flame and limit sooting/mushrooming of the wick.
- Never burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish flame if it comes too close to the container
- If soot forms on the inside of the container, extinguish the candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
- All our candle containers can be re-used. Just wash out the container with warm soapy water.